Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"The desire for God is written in the human heart, because man is created by God and for God; and God never ceases to draw man to himself. On1y in God will he find the truth and happiness he never stops searching for. "

 I have been to this church a couple times. It is located on a hill where the winds whip freely across the land but somehow still soo peaceful. When you enter there is water running from the alter, under the pews, to the rear of the church. You really feel close to God and so serene.  The first time I came here was with my husband (boyfriend at the time) so it brings back wonderful memories of discovery with the man I love!

If you'd like to check out there website click here, otherwise enjoy a few of my favorite images from my second journey to the glass church!






No comments:

Post a Comment