Wednesday, January 5, 2011

“Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” Albert Schweitzer

We've has some very cold windy weather lately, in the teens with winds around 25 mph. Well one of those days left these beauties on my window! Me trying to capture them was rather comical! It was on the edge of the sliding door so I was crouched between the end of my sofa, and the chair in which my computer sits on. Now I'm about thirty lbs heavier due to a beautiful little girl growing in me so with the additional weight of my 105mm macro lens trying to get up was very amusing! :oP





First shoot.. a little shaky but the contrasts please me :o)


Reaching for the little one :o)

Okay yes, I HAD to manipulate one to be greeeen :oD kinda crab or lobster claw looking, n'est pas?

Larger cluster of ice crystals

I love how this one kinda of looks like a Mahjong tile :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment