Saturday, June 4, 2011

"The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing." - Kin Hubbard


ha, I dont exactly agree with the quote but I found it funny, and this first picture's look almost goes with it so There we have it! But here are a few angry pics I've taken of Zoey (with love!) that I really like! Dont worry I dont let her go too long like this, but sometimes there's nothing I can do to calm her down so I try to chuckle and just take a pic if it's an adorable, drama monkey scream! :oP

For the Record, Zoey actually smiles when I sing which I just love :oP


In the car, hungry... nothing I could do till we got to the restaurant!

My sister suggested trying to keep just the pink, and I liked how it turned out!

She is a black belt pouter!! holy cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment