Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some Random Summer Pics


As I go through mass amount of photos that have been piling up I am picking out the non-Zoey ones and trying to edit them and put them up! :o) Of course there will be entries dedicated to the sweet little angel but I will try to spare you entry after entry of cute, adorable baby pictures :o) Well with the invention of instagram and hipstamatic I wanted to try to go for a more vintage look with warmer filters and I must say I LOVE this first picture.  :o) The warmer filter didnt work for every picture but I think it suited this one nicely! Enjoy the rest below!



I love these trumpet flowers (i think that's what they're called). unfortunately all the ones that were bloomed kinda looked beaten up so here is a group that was getting ready to bloom.




As the sun shined through my mom's living room I saw the beauty in the wood on one of her wall accents and tried to capture the beauty.


I got out of the shower and was greeted with this... yes that's a spider she was beating up and eventually killed!

I love the colors these flowers produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment