Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eco Moth


Okay so this moth isnt saving the world or anything but I didnt want you all to think I'm obsessed with 'green' by having it in my title! :oP Anyway, after making the exhausting 3 flights of stairs climb to our apartment my husband noted this moth on the neighbor's apartment number, and since I cant resist anything green I took a picture of it (down below). But I have this fear of creatures that can fly or jump and land on me (Okay so not a fear really but I dont like the idea of it :oP) and since it was nighttime I decided to wait until the next morning to take a few more shots.


So below is the next day, luckily he continued to grace our breezeway with his beautifully green presence! On top of being the best color in the world his (or her?) markings were gorgeous!



I know, weird part to photograph but it just amazes me how furry these things are!



I never realized how big their eyes were!

No comments:

Post a Comment