Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~Burton Hillis

Every year my stepfather's family gets together for their Christmas party. I was fortunate to be there again this year for it so being the first party I've been to with my camera I tried to capture some of the spirit of the party. Definitely good practice for event type photography :o) Well here are the candids from the party. Later on I set up the camera upstairs and invited whoever wanted to come up and take portraits in front of the fireplace. Those I will put in a different entry since I am not yet done editing them and also dont want to bog down the blog post with a ton of pictures for the page to load :o) So enjoy my candids! :o)




My sister and my's neighbor :o)

Sister calling out the bingo numbers

Sister being a goofball :o)

Party just got started and she's a-sleepin away!! :o) But she was awake for the good part: presents!

My uncle's portrait shot :oP


Mom and sister! Sorry for the mid-glasses adjusting mom!

Mom wanted there to be a shot of the photographer :oP


Cleared my bingo card before I could get the picture with my prize!


Parentals!

hehe :o)










And Callie's pose pretty much sums up the end of the day, fall on the ground exhausted :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment