Tuesday, December 21, 2010

“May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door.” ~ Irish Blessing



Last night I decided to stay up and watch the Lunar Eclipse, figured it might be something to remember! :o) I grabbed my kinda cheapy 55-200mm lens that came with my camera and shot some pictures of the eclipse. I am rather pleased with the results of that lens. So I put the pictures together in a gradient way and this is the results of my project! I wish I could have made the images more symmetrical but it was 15-20 degrees and my apartment did not face the moon, just happened to be lucky enough that it was high enough in the sky for me to capture on my balcony! And lucky enough to have clear skies on my side! Hope you enjoy what I have put together!

And here is a version with two images removed so it might be easier to view:

No comments:

Post a Comment