Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Two of my parents cats decided they wanted a photoshoot one day when I brought my camera over so here is the result of that session :o) And I included this Italian Proverb because my husband is part Italian and was not exactly a cat lover when before I moved in :oP Not that he didnt like them but I'm sure he never saw himself as owning cats. Needless to say my two furballs burrowed their way into his heart and he just adores them! So enjoy my 'beauty' shots of Ellie (gray cat) and Cosette (pointed Scottish Fold). :o)








My husband calls her sad kitty :o)





She is so sweet! looks a little like a mouse here but she is just a doll :oP

Enjoying the drawstring on my pants :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment