Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Rivers and rocks and trees have always been talking to us, but we've forgotten how to listen." - Michael Roads

At the end of October my friend and her beautiful girl went to the Marshes. It is where she had her wedding photos taken and I've always wanted to go. The Mosquitos were out full force while we were in the woods area but when we got to the lake the wind kicked in and the bugs were gone. It was warm out so the wind felt great! This first shot I've posted reminds me so much of Winnie the Pooh. On this same friend's wedding invitations they included the Pooh quote that says something along the lines of Pooh wanting to live as long as Piglet but minus one day so he'd never have to live a day without him. I just love that. So enjoy some of my favorites from that day!




Oh she loves leaves!


This shot captured my eye because of the sun ray. A lot of my shots from this day had those rays reaching out to my subjects. :o)

Broken with a ray

Arched

See? Told you she likes leaves :o)

I love this shot for it's wide angle and the sun ray reaching out to them

She's a wind girl!

Green marsh-ness with yellow tree!

Playing with leaves in the water! Cold water!

Mama/Daughter Moment. She passed out shortly after the excursion on the little bridge!

Spikey

I love green!

And I love this angle!

And of course more green! surprisingly this Green hue matched my nails that day :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment