Thursday, December 16, 2010

“Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” - Zig Ziglar

So while my title-quote isn't about my trip to Georgia but I am very much a positive thinker. And I do have my moments where weakness overcomes me I feel that positive thinking is just a better way to live than thinking negatively. Anyway I went to Georgia to visit my husband's family and had a wonderful trip. Many of these pictures are from the Columbus Botanical Gardens, but these are my favorite pictures from the trip that were taken on my Nikon. :o)



At the Infantry Museum

Woke up one morning and saw the sunrays shining through the trees.

And the lake steaming.

Puppy Gwennie.




The green on this is sooo pretty :o)



Christmas colors!!


No comments:

Post a Comment