Thursday, December 16, 2010

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." - Carl Sandburg

 Mid-October my friend asked if I would take some family pictures of her, her husband and beautiful baby. This was my first real experience in a total photography session with human subjects :o) I still need a little practice but luckily I take a ton of pictures and captured quite a few nice ones. And while I put a few more up than I should have, in terms of the page loading faster, these are just a few of my favorites from that day. This first shot is a collage of their baby feeding a leaf to her momma :o) She likes leaves :o)



 I tried to give their baby a little glowing effect here.

 I love hot this wide-angle shot kinda captures the big world around her while she is immersed in it. The moon is even in the upper right corner :o)

 I love this shot of baby and daddy walking :o)

 And baby and daddy looking at the Omaha skyline.

 Beautiful family!


 Walking to our next location! :o)




 I really like this shot. Something about the tree in the background juxtaposes well with them.

 Sweet family!


 A panorama shot



 A random 'artistic' shot :oP

 I love the vastness of this shot also!



Silhouettes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment