Thursday, December 2, 2010

"The rose that you gave me has faded, and wilted away. But, the love tucked in deep inside remains in my heart forever." - Source Unknown

My husband and I just passed our first anniversary; unfortunately he could not be with me to celebrate it. But he sent me two dozen pink roses. They were more beautiful than i could have ever imagine and smelled incredible. This first picture I love because just out of focus are the words on the card "You are my endless love." I love my husband with all my heart, he is truly the love of my life. So here is to the first year down and many more fabulous ones to go!






i love the detail of the petals

the softness of this one makes me smile... i love the soft pink color!

perfect beginning to bloom shape!

had to get one with Christmas tree lights in the background :o)

SO many of them swirled perfectly like this! i couldnt get over it, never noticed that perfect swirl on roses before!

This is the same rose as above but a few hours later

a faded pink color :o)

black and white swirl :o)

One picture to show the brightness of the roses


One with my engagement ring!

2 comments: