Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vintage Preset Discovery


Okay so as I mentioned a couple entries ago, i'm kinda trying to emulate the vintage camera/photo apps on my Nikon camera pictures. And then I discovered presets! Ah, amazingness! makes processing so much easier... though now that i have found a bunch of free ones the trouble is... Which one do I use? I found this perfectly vintage one and tried it out on a couple pictures my hubby and I took with our angel by the pool on a cloudy day. The beautiful thing about presets is that you aren't stuck with their results, you can tweak the images to your liking still. I tried to give these images a bit of a vintage border to match. :o) So enjoy a couple shots from our daughter's second adventure to the pool and first time putting her feet in the water!





No comments:

Post a Comment