Saturday, August 20, 2011

With Lightroom comes more posts!


Ah with the Lightroom software I'm editing pictures lickity split! which gives me the hankering to take more! my harddrive is not too happy with me so I have a lot of fall cleaning to do on my harddrive! ugh, not looking forward to that... but anyway, now to comment on the adorableness of my sweet child! :oP love her funny faces!


With my preset purchase I got a bunch of black and white presets that I am having so much fun playing with! I'm actually loving black and white more now with all these choices. It's amazing how many different variations of black and white there are to choose from and the presets just make it ten times easier to find the perfect match for my images!


I love this toy camera preset!

No comments:

Post a Comment