Monday, September 26, 2011


My husband's parents love plants and trees! It's fun for me to walk around with my camera and take pictures. While wondering around I discovered a plumeria plant! And with their trip to Hawaii and a few people I know going there recently I wanted to immerse myself in this one plant since I've never been and to me it seems so Hawaiian :oP So here are the pictures I took of it


All rolled up for the night!





One bloom fell off and looked so perfect right there!


Grabbed my macro lens to get some real close up pictures of the leaves. I love green and these were the perfect shade!


Used the flash and got a cool effect!





The beginnings of a couple leaves.


And a new-ish leaf! I love seeing the beginnings of things, full of so much hope

No comments:

Post a Comment