Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Beginnings







My little family recently moved to the rugged Arizona desert. I cant say I ever liked the notion of living in the desert and have never been much of a western fan, but I'm willing to give it all a(nother) shot. I can see the beauty the desert has to offer already though. Driving to Tombstone, and to our new home on the freeway, I found myself a bit distracted by its unique beauty.

There are so few lights here that you really can see all the night sky has to offer. My husband has seen meteors in the morning before PT.  Hopefully I'll have a few opportunities for night shooting (camera-wise)! :o)



I didnt realize how much I missed the view of mountains until we got here. And the surprise of snow on them! While our move here had a rocky start I can tell I'm going to like it here (hmm is that Annie? :oP)

No comments:

Post a Comment