Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Washington Contemporary Ballet



As I know you've probably heard me say a couple times already, but I had the opportunity to go back up to Washington state and dance in one of Ms. Kay's signature pieces with girls I used to dance with and some I just met! I can't tell you how touched I was to perform with all that talent. I was more so honored to help mentor one girl performing a role I did multiple times. She brought tears to my eyes with the way she performed it. Watching the video back, I know we all made Ms. Kay proud. I really wish I had more words to thank and express how wonderful it was but I just don't have them, just the tears welling up in my eyes as I type this.


Back on stage, amazing feeling!



The kindness these girls showed Zoey just warmed my heart, they were so incredibly sweet! They just loved on her and gave her all the attention she loves! :oP


My friend and fellow dancer Eryn brought her little girl with her too and she just has the most striking eyes (they both do really)! Such a doll!


Yep, loves attention.


Best picture I could get of the two of them together :oP


Zoey deciding she is going to be a dancer too! :oP "Sign me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment