Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 29/52 - Me


I am really awkward in front of the camera and very vulnerable. I thought Tyra taught me everything I needed to know about being a top model but I freeze and feel judgment (even if there isn't any) with a pose I choose, face I make, etc. So for this week I used an image I took when I did some self portraits for the Shadow theme with evoking you. I honestly love when my hair is curled and am too scared to curl it here for fear it's so damaged by the extra hard water we have. But hair is one thing that makes me feel beautiful, I dont mind not having make-up on (okay a little mascara would be nice) but as long as my hair looks great I'm confident :oP Yep, all sounds silly, but there are reasons people put make up on, buy nice clothes (or lingerie no one ever sees), get cosmetic surgery, etc. and it's to make ourselves feel good about ourselves. So aside from the occasional 'youre beautiful' I get from my husband, my hair does it for me :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment