Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Desert


Found some time today and last night to edit a little session I had with my daughter. We found a little spot close to home that I'm honestly pretty please with! I just love trees and grass and green but for the desert I think this will do! And when there are clouds in the sky to reflect the sunset opposite them, ah l'amore! <3

So with finding desert locations comes desert editing. I'm practicing and playing and finding the sweet spots for me. Above is a bit of a fun edit with some light leaks (thanks to Anna Gay!). Below are edits that represent my happy place. Photographers are ever evolving and learning but I feel this is the foundation of what I'd like my style be. (o:

Side note: that's a dress I made :o) I'm loving sewing and hope she grows into it perfectly for Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment