Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 36-39 Project 52


Week 36 - Favorite Thing

Making my daughter smile is everything to me! <3


Week 37: Places and Spaces

Aside from where family is, Machine Falls in Tennessee is my absolute favorite place. I cannot express how this place made me feel but it was surreal!

This is an old image that I would have loved to re-edit to my current editing style but that external hard drive failed me recently, so it's a great example of where I was during my photography journey!


Week 38: Cozy

I have a very snugly girl and while it makes for very unproductive days I just love it <3


Week 39: Wild Card

I decided to focus on 'blue' this week. I can't get over how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have such a sweet, smart girl! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment