Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"Every child begins the world again." - Henry David Thoreau


 These are some of my favorite shots from a family photo session I did mid-November on a very cool, crisp day. Before this I had only done one other family photo shoot so the patience this beautiful family had with me was wonderful. They wanted a nice photo to put on their Christmas cards so that was my goal for the day, one awesome shot. I do think I got a couple wonderful pictures but it's easy when you have a family that is happy and so full of love!





 First location we settled on :o)





 As we were shooting this huge group of deer ran by in the background!


 And while deer are fascinating I think the weird blonde stranger with the clicking black box was a little more intriguing :oP

 Her grandparents brought out that gorgeous smile that the cold and I could not outside :o)

Parents entertaining their baby, I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment